"There are over 4,000 registered osteopaths in the UK carrying out more than 7 million consultations each year." ~ you are in safe hands.
Denham Osteopathy is an established osteopathy and sports injury clinic run by Jayne Murphy.
Jayne has an honours degree in Osteopathy and a diploma in Personal Training and Sports Therapy. She has extensive clinical experience, and is skilled in anatomy, physiologiy, pathology, nutrition and biomechanics. Jayne also has a passion for fitness. She is a martial arts and aerobics instructor and runs a fitness group in Denham.
The clinic sits in the heart of Buckinghamshire close to North and West London, the M25 and M40. Can we help you? Contact us. We treat patients with a large variety of conditions, not limited to list further down this page, so a quick call or email to us will be reassuring.
Did you know?
- Osteopaths study for four to five years for an undergraduate degree.
- This degree is similar to a medical degree, with emphasis on anatomy and musculoskeletal medicine and includes over 1,000 hours training in osteopathic techniques.
- The British Medical Association’s (BMA) guidance for GPs states that doctors can safely refer patients to osteopaths and osteopathy is recommended by the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) for lower back pain.
- Osteopathy is safe, natural and effective.
- It is an offence for anyone to call themselves an osteopath if they are not registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).